Wednesday, April 13, 2016

How Huntah saved my day!

Whanaungatanga in action


My Writing goal: Apostrophes and speech marks, Adding More detail to my work.
There are so many times when we help one another.
Write an imaginary story story describing a time where someone needed a helping hand. Describe what happened and how you ‘saved the day’

Include somewhere in your story … “I couldn’t just stand by and watch. I …

300+ words
Time frame:
Tue / Wed - Plan and write
Thurs - Edit and proofread
Friday - Share and publish to our Writer’s Blogs


Plan
Where:My Shed,
When:4 years ago,
Who:Me and Huntah Digby,
What happened:I fell through a roof and my head hit a metal table,
What did you do to ‘save the day’:Huntah Found me crying in the shed,
What may happen next / after the story:I was rushed to hospital by the fire brigade and the ambulance.


Write story here:
Back in 2008 Our family friend came over from australia and we decided to have a party and got the Digbys to come down…. Huntah and I decided to play some cricket with the bouncy ball and I accidently hit it up onto the roof.  i tried to get up onto the roof to get the ball. i'm up and I see it I slowly step closer and closer. I have a slim chance to reach it. Bang i fall hitting all sorts of obstacles on the way down. “Smack” the sound as I hit my head onto a metal table also cutting my ear open on a nail.
Before I know it hear the fire brigade alarm go up and I hear the sound of Tom Coppens voice. Before I just fall asleep I get lifted up into the ambulance. I am rushed to hospital.
I was told that My heart was changing beating speeds for at least a minute, until they got my heart going again normal again, as I arrived at hospital It's all a blur from there on. I woke up the next morning as my eyes slowly came back into focus. I can see mum and dad sitting on the chair watching me struggle through the pain in my head. As I woke It  brought a smile to their faces that i'm awake.
I look around as Everything is coming back. I'm in the car, on my way home. Once   in once I had to go to MRI scans to make sure my head is going to be ok. How ever each morning when i hopped out of bed, my left leg would not cope to stand up straight. Throughout the year my head got better and better as all the symptoms have faded. I'm good as new to this day. it's just a lesson. Don't climb on a old roof and fall 4 meters. That's what one knock can do these days!   

No comments:

Post a Comment